Acquire your GESEA Robotics Diploma
Gynaecological Robotics Surgeon
The GESEA Robotics Pathway allows you to acquire your Diploma of Gynaecological Robotics Surgeon.
Obtain the mandatory GESEA Cetificates in L1 and L2 prior to GESEA Robotics Certification
GESEA Level 2 Robotics Certificate
Start performing basic endoscopic procedures
Prerequisites for Level 2 GESEA Robotics Certification
GESEA Level 1 Certificate
First acquire the GESEA Level 1 Certificate before you can apply for the next level. Provide your certificate as proof that you have completed the first level upon registration for a second level certification session.
You can apply for a bypass if you meet the following criteria:
- Must be over 45 years old
- Must provide a letter signed by head of department, confirming applicant has experience in major surgeries in both laparoscopy and hysteroscopy
- Must provide proof of attendance at a recognised suturing workshop
GESEA Level 2 MIGS/ECRES E-Learning Certificate of Completion
When applying for a Level 2 Robotics Certification, submit your Certificate of Completion together with your application or bring it with you at the certification session.
Take the GESEA Level 2 Robotics exam at an accredited GESEA Diploma Centre or during an official GESEA Event. The certification session consists of
(1) a theoretical exam, TESTT2, which contains 25 multiple choice questions on instrumentation,
different endoscopic techniques and complication management, and
(2) To validate your psychomotor skills with the robot, successfully complete the robotic skills exercises, SSRT.
GESEA Robotics Diploma
Validate your surgical competence
Prerequisites for GESEA Robotics Diploma
You have acquired the GESEA Robotics Level 2 Certificate.
You are a member of the ESGE, either individually or through one of its corporate member societies. If you are not yet, become a member now.